DSC_4027_small.jpg

HISTORY

1923
Establishment
Family run joint-stock company

1954
Construction of the production hall

1964
Realisation of the first insulated facade

1985
Construction of the second production hall and the administration building

1998
75th birthday of Fahrni & Co. AG

2001
Fusion with Stampfli AG and change of name to Fahrni AG

2003
New logistics hall / Construction of the test centre

2006
Opening of the office in Zurich

2007
Change of name to Fahrni Fassadensysteme AG
Opening of the office in London

2008
Extension of the test centre
Opening of the office in Basel

2013
Acquisition of Cosmos B. Schild & Co. AG, Biel
Extension Factory Lyss

2016
Extension factory plant Subingen

DSC_4983.jpgDSC_4027.jpg


spacer for link 0
spacer for link 1
spacer for link 2